Jack White’s band, The Ranconteurs, is known as The Saboteurs in Australia because another band already owned the rights to it in Australia.
Empowering Emerging Businesses
Innovation. Passion. Momentum. Determination.
These are words that you often hear entrepreneurs say and they are also concepts that you will hear just as frequently at New Leaf.
New Leaf is a start-up law firm that is built by entrepreneurs and exclusively for entrepreneurs. We propel emerging businesses and entertainment careers forward by taking a novel look at the role that an attorney can play in your company.
Empowerment. Education. Understanding. Customization. Creativity.
We strive to learn as much about your business, your plans, and your dreams as we possibly can, so we can not only serve you in the best possible way, but also grow with your aspirations. At New Leaf, we constantly tailor our services to your particular needs and relationship style, so we can remain a long-term, relevant and valuable addition to your team.
Pursuit of Professional Passions™
At New Leaf, we don’t just practice law. We pursue Professional Passions™. These passions naturally drive us to improve and educate ourselves on the latest developments and innovations in our areas of practice and personal interests. Whether it is sustainable business or alternative media publishing, each New Leaf attorney brings unique expertise in areas that truly intrigue and interest them. Thus, New Leaf can provide your company with a business affairs partner that is not only knowledgeable in the areas that will best suit your business’ needs, but one that speaks from the heart when serving you.
A Sampling of Our Areas of Expertise and Professional Passions™:
- Entity Identity™ (aka Corporate Structuring): entity formation, organization, maintenance, and business agreements.
- Professional Passions: corporate governance protocols, business purchases & sales, and asset transfers & purchase.
- Brand Building & IP Leveraging (aka Intellectual Property Registration & Licensing): brand & content services, including filing, enforcement, maintenance, as well as brand, content & invention licenses & transfers.
- Professional Passions: entertainment licenses for music (advertisements & film), digital rights, and trademark licensing for new & ancillary brand endeavors.
- Connected Companies (aka e-Commerce & Digital Media)
- Professional Passions: privacy policies, user agreements, counsel on age restrictions & compliance, and IP & user-generated content use.
- Social Enterprises: (aka L3Cs, NPOs, and Sustainable Businesses)
- Professional Passions: LOHAS-related consumer products, organic food & beverage sectors, and entrepreneurs in growing global economies.